Hey there has been updates
It's important to get early vaccines if you are an organ transplant recipient!
Important updates regarding Covid 19 vaccines for organ transplant recipients. Keck Medicine of USC has been working with university leadership to plan for COVID-19 vaccines, including how to distribute the vaccine in the most widely beneficial way possible.
Vaccines are crucial tools in the fight against deadly infectious diseases. When the COVID-19 vaccine becomes available to you, we strongly encourage that you receive it.
Keck Medicine of USC is following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) for phased distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. We will be communicating updates to patients as we progress through the distribution process.
- Health care workers
- Skilled nursing facility health care workers and residents
- EMTs and paramedics
- Long-term care facility health care workers and residents
- Special needs group living health care staff
- Dialysis and infusion centers
- Laboratory workers
- Dental and oral health clinic health care workers
- Pharmacy staff
- COVID-19 testing staff
- Frontline essential workers
- People 75 years of age and older
(we are here)
- People 65-74 years of age
- People 16-64 years of age with high-risk medical conditions
- Other essential workers
- People 16-64 years of age without high-risk medical conditions